Are you shopping for a new appliance for your home? EPUD has rebates to help you cover the cost of qualifying ENERGY STAR Appliances that reduce energy waste. It's easy to get a rebate on your electric bill for your new clothes washer, electric water heater, freezer, or refrigerator.
To receive your rebate, simply follow these steps:
- Step 1 - Purchase a qualifying appliance (see below chart) for installation within EPUD's service District. Appliances must meet the requirements below to be eligible. To verify that your selection qualifies, check with EPUD. ENERGY STAR appliances can be verified at www.energystar.gov.
- Step 2 - Print, complete, and sign the rebate form in the Related Documents section of this page.
- Step 3 - Send us your completed rebate form and a copy of your receipt listing the brand name and model number of your appliance. Rebate form must be submitted within 90 days of purchase.
Mail or bring to:
Emerald Energy Services
33733 Seavey Loop
Eugene OR 97405
Qualifying Appliance Information
Qualifying Program Standard
Tier 1 = $50
Tier 2 = $70
1. Energy Star clothes washers with a Modified Energy Factor (MEF) of 2.0 or higher and a Water Factor (WF) of 6.0 or lower qualify for the rebate.
2. The home where appliance is being installed must have electric water heating.
3. Tier 1 = MEF 2-2.45, Tier 2 = MEF higher than 2.46
Electric Water Heater
| Minimum Energy Factor (EF) |
A measure of water heater efficiency
| 25 - 54.99 gallons ||0.94 or higher |
| 55 - 74.99 gallons ||0.93 or higher |
| 75 - 99.99 gallons ||0.92 or higher |
| 100 - 119.99 gallons ||0.85 or higher |
| ||ENERGY STAR Freezers with a volume of 7.75 cubic feet or larger that are at least 10% more energy efficient than the minimum federal government standard qualify for the rebate. |
ENERGY STAR Refrigerator
ENERGY STAR refrigerators 7.75 cubic feet or larger that are at least 20% more energy efficient than the minimum federal government standard qualify for the rebate.
Refrigerator & Freezer Recycling
|Call 866-444-8907 or visit www.jacoinc.net to schedule your appliance pick-up. |
For more information, contact us at 541-746-1583 or firstname.lastname@example.org